To check the Accreditation Status of an Institute in A&A process
- SSR - Self Study Report
- NAAC Certificates
- Minutes of Meeting
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of C. Abdul Hakeem College was established on 05.01.2006 as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of the College. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC has become a part of our College system and works towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The IQAC makes a significant and meaningful contribution in the post accreditation phase of institutions.
IQAC of the College facilitates the attainment of the following objectives:
To focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture in the College.
To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize the healthy practices.
To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve the Teaching Learning process of the College.
To maintain the quality of academic and administrative work in the College.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell Members
- Mr. S.Z. Abrar Ahmed, Secretary & Correspondent
- Dr. S.A. Sajid, Principal
- Dr. A.K. Ibrahim Sheriff, IQAC Co-Ordinator
- Mr. M. Asifuddin, Office Superintendent
- Mr. T. Md. Ameen, Industrialist
- Mr. Shaik Mohammed Raffi, Asso. Prof. in Mathematics
- Dr. M.P. Mohamed Farook, Asso. Professor in History
- Dr. P. Mohamed Vaseem, Asst. Professor in Commerce
- Mr. J. Fayajul Arifeen, Asst. Professor in Physics
- Mr. S. Suresh Kumar, Asst. Professor in Mathematics
- Dr. S. Syed Tajudeen, Asst. Professor in Chemistry
- Dr. S. Abdul Majeed, Asst. Professor in Zoology
- Dr. S. Mohammed Safiullah, Asst. Professor in Chemistry
- Dr. K. Md. Edrees, Asst. Professor in Corp. Sec.
- Dr. I. Anver Basha, Asst. Professor in Commerce
- Mr. C. Mohamed Zafrullah, Alumni Representative
- Mr. U. Peer, Educationist
- Mr. P. Mohamed Ashfaque, Student Representative
- Mr. A. Nafeez Ahmed, Student Representative
To develop action plan for academic year.
To conduct Annual Internal and External Quality Audit (Academic Audit).
To arrange Faculty and Student Orientation Activities.
Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the institution leading to improvement.
The Cell prepares a report on the activities of the college in the academic year under review and forwards the same, through the Principal, to the Officials in NAAC to keep them in touch with the progress of the activities on the campus.
Self Study Report - 3rd Cycle
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
C. Abdul Hakeem College (Autonomous)
Hakeem Nagar, Melvisharam - 632 509.
Vellore District, Tamil Nadu,
Phone: +91 4172 266487
Stakeholders Feedback Report
Student Satisfaction Survey Report
Stakeholders Feedback Report