To check the Accreditation Status of an Institute in A&A process
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of C. Abdul Hakeem College was established on 05.01.2006 as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of the College. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC has become a part of our College system and works towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The IQAC makes a significant and meaningful contribution in the post accreditation phase of institutions.
IQAC of the College facilitates the attainment of the following objectives.
- To focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture in the College.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize the healthy practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve the Teaching Learning process of the College.
- To maintain the quality of academic and administrative work in the College.
|1||Mr. S.Z. Abrar Ahmed Sahib,||Secretary / Correspondent.|
|2||Dr. S.A. Sajid||Principal|
|3||Dr. A.K. Ibrahim Sheriff||Co-ordinator|
|4||Mr. M. Mohammed Farooque||Office Superintendent|
|5||Mr. T. Md. Ameen||Industrialist|
|6||Dr. H. Munavar Jan||Asso. Professor in History|
|7||Mr. Shaik Mohammed Raffi||Asso. Prof. in Mathematics|
|8||Dr. A. Abdul Rahuman||Asso. Professor in Zoology|
|9||Mr. M. Peer Mohamed||Asso. Professor in Physics|
|10||Mr. P. Mohamed Vaseem||Asst. Professor in Commerce|
|11||Dr. A. Sait Sahul Hameed||Asso. Professor in Zoology|
|12||Mr. C. Mohamed Zafrullah||Alumni Representative|
|13||Mr. U. Peer||Educationist|
|14||Mr. Ameenur Rahman||Student Representative|
|15||Mr. A. Anbarasan||Student Representative|
- To develop action plan for academic year.
- To conduct Annual Internal and External Quality Audit (Academic Audit).
- To arrange Faculty and Student Orientation Activities.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the institution leading to improvement.
- The Cell prepares a report on the activities of the college in the academic year under review and forwards the same, through the Principal, to the Officials in NAAC to keep them in touch with the progress of the activities on the campus.
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2012 - 2013 View/Download
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2013 - 2014 View/Download
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2014 - 2015 View/Download
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2015 - 2016 View/Download
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2016 - 2017 View/Download
- Annual Quality Assurance Report 2017 - 2018 View/Download
Feedback Report for the Academic Year 2013-2014 View / Download
Feedback Report for the Academic Year 2014-2015 View / Download
Feedback Report for the Academic Year 2015-2016 View / Download
Feedback Report for the Academic Year 2016-2017 View / Download
Feedback Report for the Academic Year 2017-2018 View / Download