- The End Semester Theory Examinations Time Table has been uploaded in the College website.
- End Semester Theory Examinations will be conducted through online mode only from 26.04.2021 onwards.
- No Student will be allowed inside the College campus during the Semester Examinations April/May, 2021.
- Time duration will be Three Hours – Forenoon (FN) Session from 08.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.;
Afternoon (AN) Session from 12.00 noon to 03.00 p.m.
- Question papers will be uploaded in the College website. Student has to download the respective question papers through student Login. The Question paper can be downloaded before 10 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- The Question paper pattern for UG and PG programmes are same as previous End Semester Examinations.
- Use A4 size paper to write your answers for the questions.
- The Students are asked to download the first Page of the Answer Scripts from the College Website.
- The First Page should be properly filled up for each paper and should be enclosed with the Answer Script. Write your Register number and Page number in all the answer sheets.
- After the completion of each exam the PDF copy of the Answer Script should be mailed to the concerned Head of the Department within one hour.
- Answer scripts of all the Examinations (Hard Copy) have to be submitted to the respective Head of the Department by Speed post/Register post/ Courier within 24 hours after completion of the Last Exam.
- The scanned copy and the Hard copy of the Answer Scripts must be same, otherwise the examinations will be treated as Malpractice.
- For further clarification, contact your class Tutor (or) Head of the Department.
Controller of Examinations Principal
Click Here to Download the Answer Scripts First Page for each Exam